Lagardère Group is a world leader in the media industry. The company operates in more than 20 countries around the world and is structured around four distinct, complementary business lines:
- Lagardère Publishing – book publishing
- Lagardère Active – radio, TV and audiovisual productions
- Lagardère Services – press distribution
- Lagardère Sports – sports and entertainment events
Lagardère Services operates the first international network of press and books stores, different services and specialty stores, duty- free chains, coffee- shops. Some of the most popular brands, operated by the company, are Relay, Inmedio, Hub, Discover, Aelia, Virgin.
Lagardère Services is a leading international group based on its expertise in Travel Retail and Distribution.
The Group is present in 25 countries on 4 continents.
Lagardère Services has a global presence with local expertise : in each area of activity, our global footprint is combined with a decentralized culture that gives our teams the autonomy to provide our customers with dynamic, locally-focused support that meets their unique needs.
In 2012, Lagardère Services generated a turnover of nearly 5 billion Euros.
LS travel retail
the Travel Retail division of Lagardère Services
- is the world leader in News & Convenience, the European leader in Duty Free and Luxury retailing, and operates a growing portfolio of Specialty and Food service concepts.
- has been operating in the Travel Retail business for more than 160 years.
- is present on all types of platforms (airports, railway stations, ferries, inflight-retail).
the Distribution division of Lagardère Services
- is the world’s N°1 National press distributor and international press importer, with the capability to serve a diverse range of sectors.
- provides downstream networks (the points of sale) and upstream networks (national distributors and publishers) with an optimum service.
Over 11 thousands employees all over the world
4000 stores in 30 countries